Friday 11 May 2012

Photo assignment.......

I quite often set myself assignments, rather than just take thousands of pictures of everything, anything, something or nothing!! 
I have a list of things that I fall back on and they all serve to make things just a little bit more exciting. Something red, something round, the colour green etc., etc. As well as the "I saw this and thought of you......." type pic! If you've ever said to me, "Oh I love (whatever)" then the chances are I have or will (LOL!) send you a pic of that particular whatever! 
But I digress..... Today's was incredibly unusual........


"TO FIND A WHALE IN WALES"


No way, idiot, you've set yourself an impossible task! However I did have an idea!!


I could think of no other way to prove that it was in Wales than to take the photo of the entrance sign in both English and Welsh.


The Airbus Super Transporter is called The Beluga because it looks like a Beluga whale. 
So the bottom line : not only did I find a Beluga (whale) in Wales, I found it in a field of cows!!




So it was Friday afternoon, the Beluga is crewed by the French and doesn't fly for work over the weekend, so I played a hunch that if I stuck around for just a bit I may well see it take off to take its French crew home for the weekend, I didn't have long to wait!!



So photo assignments do work!! Sometimes!!

No comments: